[PD] Pd-0.39test2.app Test Version

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 20 21:18:29 CEST 2005

I just compiled a quick test version of Miller's latest version from
CVS.  It does not have Tcl/Tk included because of the odd issue that
	we've been having compiling Pd.app with versions of Tcl/Tk newer than
8.4.4.  To use it, install:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg?
download

(On Tiger, Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 is already installed, so you don't need to
install it.)

____

it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."

                                                     - Thomas Jefferson