[PD] Pd-0.39test2.app Test Version

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 20 22:53:37 CEST 2005

(I am CC'ing the list since this is of general interest and good to
have in the archive).

Does it work when you double-click the application?  Is pd.tk in the
right place?  Those are just guesses, don't know off hand.

Both double-clicking and running from the Terminal work on my computer,
so I can't reproduce this.  Try adding these lines to your .pdrc to get
more info:

- -verbose
- -stderr

Also, I forgot to mention, that Pd.app is compiled with Jack support,
though I haven't tested it at all.

.hc