[PD] Pd-0.39test2.app Test Version

Lorenz Schori lorenz.schori at gmx.ch
Fri May 20 23:11:25 CEST 2005

Am 20.05.2005 um 22:53 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:
> Does it work when you double-click the application?  Is pd.tk in
> the right place?  Those are just guesses, don't know off hand.

no and yes (Resources/bin). i thought it could be a permission
problem but it did not work even after a radical "chmod -R ug+rxw
Pd-0.39test2.app/".

> Try adding these lines to your .pdrc to get more info:
> - -verbose
> - -stderr

does not show more output.

> Also, I forgot to mention, that Pd.app is compiled with Jack
> support, though I haven't tested it at all.

i'll test with jack later but i doubt that this is relevant because
the startup breaks so early. btw. i'm on tiger with standard tcl/tk.

i'll examine this later...

cheers
lorenz