[PD] Two "Pd-extended.app" releases: 0.38-4 and 0.39test2

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 23 01:27:40 CEST 2005

I put together a Pd-extended.app release candidate. I finally figured
out the Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 build problems, so its a proper build from
	scratch.  Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 brings lots of lovely improvements, including
Jamie's CoreGraphics updates.  Also, in this build, I included a lot of
stuff from the "abstractions" section of the CVS, including RRADical,
some tutorials, etc. etc.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Things seem to be working fine. Try things out and post to the list
when things are broken.  If I don't hear of any problems, I'll make
this 	the release and stick it on the SourceForge page.

Also, thanks for the donations, it definitely spurred me on (I don't
know if I should mention names...).

____

"Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a more
direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in practice, it
can change entire economies."

     - Amy Smith