[PD] flext... anybody use it?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 25 08:59:45 CEST 2005

Nillow wrote:
> I would like to ask some questions, but dont know if there is a forum
> dedicated to flext. Does anybody know something?

if you try to write/compile externals with flext, pd-dev would be a
perfect place to ask.
if you have problems with flext that do not require C/C++ knowledge
(e.g. a binary external that uses flext does not work), this (e.g.
pd-list) is a good place.

ah and yes: please start a new thread when you start a nwe thread;
just hitting on reply to some random list-message and changing the
subject will break the thread-view of serious MUAs.

mfg.a.dr
IOhannes