[PD] Re: [PD-dev] pdogg hacks

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu May 26 22:17:57 CEST 2005

Hi Olaf, hi all,

> BTW, does anybody know this nice PDF document?
>
> http://www.elec.qmul.ac.uk/dafx03/proceedings/pdfs/dafx66.pdf
>
> On page 3 it says: "The pdogg library initially written by Olaf
> Matthes4 was extended and threading was improved so that the external
> now is capable of transmitting and receiving multichannel streams in
> high-quality."
>
> Looks like another fork...

I didn't know the document but it must be my additions to pdogg that
were necessary for stable multi-channel streaming some time ago.
It wasn't meant as a fork, i remember even writing to you about the
changes... i think back then when i worked on the pdogg code i wasn't
aware that there were actually two incarnations of the objects.

hmmm, time passes too quickly,
best greetings,
Thomas