[PD] triggering samphold~ to trigger phasor~

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Fri May 27 18:23:13 CEST 2005

I'm working on a granulator using vd~, and I want
to have a randomization factor for the grain density.
I'm using a scheduling phasor, and a samphold to
control the delay time to avoid the doppler-type
effect, so I'd like to do the same sort of thing for
the frequency of the phasor, but when I run the output
of the phasor to the samphold, and then run the output of the samphold back to the phasor(sampling noise), I get DSP loops and a segfault. Is there a better way to do this?

thanks,
spencer

(sorry if this email ends up on the list more than once, I'm having some trouble with my email setup)