[Pd] Audio settings not saving

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun May 29 06:23:08 CEST 2005

Hmmm, not working for me either.  (I don't have any MIDI gear so MIDI
handling breaks easily in Pd.)  You should get the warning message all right
(windows MIDI input handling is done in a way that makes it possible to
crash your machine!) but if you still want it, Pd should be letting you have
it.

cheers
Miller