[PD] MIDI controller for audio transposition ?

f.bardet at voila.fr f.bardet at voila.fr
Mon May 30 09:06:24 CEST 2005

Hi PD-List,

I need to control from PD the transposition of an audio input to a digital effect processor (ref. LEM FX24). This machine can do it through a knob, and can also receive MIDI messages. I guess I can control this from PD sending MIDI messages with the block “ctlout”, but I didn’t find a MIDI controller number for transposition. (as controller number 7 is for main volume). Any suggestion or MIDI documentation to help me ? Thanks for your advices.