[PD] cannot access cvs repository

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jun 1 09:04:53 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Ed Kelly hat gesagt: // Ed Kelly wrote:

> Been off the list for awhile, but still using PD in
> gigs and records (Spoke Duster EP by Lone shark - Out
> Soon on Pyramid Transmissions. look out for Vortex (PD
> track))
> But... I have been unable to access the cvs repository
> for some time. I'm still using the HOWTO at
> https://www.puredata.org/docs/developer/sourceforge_cvs
>
> is this still valid, or should I do some other
> command?

The doc above is not valid anymore and should either be deleted or
updateded. You can always find the correct command line for
Sourceforge-projects on the CVS page on Sourceforge. For Pd this is:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=55736

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41