[PD] flags in pd-jack osx??

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 2 09:45:09 CEST 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Put them one-per-line in your ~/.pdrc.

each time .pdrc is mentioned with miller listening, he insists that this
is *deprecated*.
having this in my mind, i don't think people should be ecouraged to use it.

the "correct" way to add startup parameters to pd is via it's preference
system: start pd, got to the menu File->Startup... resp. File->Path...
add/delete modify whatever you want and click on "Save".

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes

PS: i do think that this system has many flaws; i hope we will come up
with a real "cross-platform" solution (this is: a solution that looks
the same on all platforms but still is native to each platform) one day
that is not that frustrating