[PD] June 19th for NYC Pd mtg @ Share?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 3 00:12:34 CEST 2005

Sure, the hid stuff is included in the recent Pd.app test builds, so
its easy for anyone on Mac OS X to try.  I'll bring my joysticks and
mice.  I need to buy a tablet too.  It'll be more fun if people bring
their own USB devices to try out.  Then I can get some test data.
There are some crasher bugs with specific devices that I am trying to
track down.

At this point I can do my live hid patching demo cold since I did it
for my thesis presentation (eventually the video will be here:
http://itp.nyu.edu/thesis  but that server is being rebuilt after being
cracked).

.hc