[PD] video mixer

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Jun 6 19:21:46 CEST 2005

Hey Paris,

Self-Similar is more or less a complex version of the
"present-animation-example" in pixelTANGO. In the case of self-similar
there are three different feedback layers with different shapes. Also
there is a patch in the gem CVS examples somewhere called
??/.feedback.pd which shows how pt.feedback works.

Maybe Erich Berger and I should teach Gem feedback workshops? ;)