[PD] patches wont open

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Jun 6 19:23:45 CEST 2005

Heya,

Some patches may open outside of your screen bounds if the screen they
were made on is bigger then the one your opening on. If it is the same
machine I have had a issue with this before. Opening the PD patch in a
text editor showed it was empty. :( I could not figure out what
happened, but somehow when saving PD deleted the whole patch.

Don't forget to back up!

If it is not the two above issues I then have no idea.