[PD] display waveform in GEM

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Tue Jun 7 11:15:26 CEST 2005

I second that it would be nice to be able to display waveforms with
standard pd. In this respect, opening/saving audio files appears to be
the major problem here.

I do get along rather well with the attached hand-made oscilloscope,
which draws tables and which can certainly be extended to draw audio
file waveforms (some sort of downsampling needed though).

Matthias