[PD] display waveform in GEM

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:45:08 CEST 2005

After reading this thread I made a cummulative patch to dispa general
view of a wav file in a gem. I use cyrilles gl patch and I average the
portions of the wav file that do not get displayed. I think this
method gives a better feeling of the contents of the wav file.
Please comment and hack.

go to https://www.puredata.info/Members/mrtof  and get v33.wavdisplay
-> a cummulative patch displaying a general view of a wav file in a
gem window.

Tom