[PD] OSX x86 pd/gem is workin'!

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Jun 8 18:19:25 CEST 2005

On Jun 8, 2005, at 7:52 AM, Miller Puckette wrote:

> The "cos~" problem I should have anticipated... if we're in MacOSX,
> the code assumes big-endian... I think.  Proably the __FreeBSD_ test
> could also include MAXOSX, assuming it defines the constants
> BYTE_ORDER and LITTLE_ENDIAN in a unix-ish way...

...yep, I checked for the __LITTLE_ENDIAN__ and it is defined, so we
should got with that kind of check...of course it also has the
expected __SSE__, __SSE2__, i386, __i386, blahblahblah...I still feel
strange seeing that on a mac :-)  But it's certainly another
testament to the portability of pd!

jamie