[PD] Re: [msgfile] on OSX

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 9 14:27:15 CEST 2005

nico wrote:
> hi all
>

>>> if somebody has an already compiled and fixed zexy.pd_darwin, i would
>>> really appreciate to get it.
>>>

>> any volunteers ?
>>
> i've download the latest cvs
>
> each time i tried to compil zexy, i get the following errors
> sfplay.c: In function `sfplay_open':
> sfplay.c:194: error: `BINREADMODE' undeclared (first use in this function)
> sfplay.c:194: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> sfplay.c:194: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [sfplay.o] Error 1
>
> if you tell me how to pass this error, i'll try the new [msgfile]

i am just checking that in (but don't know whether it works)

in sfplay.c, try changing the lines
#ifdef __WIN32__
# define BINREADMODE "rb"
#endif
#ifdef unix
# include <unistd.h>
# include <sys/mman.h>
# define BINREADMODE "r"
#endif

to something like

#ifdef __WIN32__
# define BINREADMODE "rb"
#else
# include <unistd.h>
# include <sys/mman.h>
# define BINREADMODE "r"
#endif

the snippet should be at the beginning of the file.
never mind whether it reads __WIN32__ or NT

you might encounter the same (or similar) problem with sfrecord.c

mfg.a.sdr
IOhannes