[PD] Re: [PD-ot] blogging the pd-list

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 9 19:14:03 CEST 2005

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Yeah, it is definitely annoying to get an error email each time I post
> to the list.  Since I am doing release, I like to sign my emails.  And
> in general, I think its a good thing that everyone should be doing.
> That blogger gateway makes this annoying.  Thanks for bringing it up,  IO.

yes, but unfortunately beau's address is not valid any more.
i think he should tell us his point of view.
i have thus transferred this thread to the main pd-list (in order to
reach all persons who care about this)

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes

my original email:
 > hi.
 >
 > i (rather: ben) noticed someone (cypod) has subscribed the pd-list to
  a mail2blog gateway.

 > this seems to cause some minor problems (since blogger.com does not
permit multipart/signed emails.

 > i am not entirely sure how to handle this.
 > at least i think, the pd-list subscribers should be informed that
their discussions are made available online by some 3rd party.

 > however, personally i do not see a real reason to archive the pd-list
  yet another time.

 > what does blogger.com say about that ? (i guess they didn't expect
people to subscribe mailing lists to their gateway)