[PD] weird opening problem on OSX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 10 18:48:46 CEST 2005

That sounds very annoying.  I have never seen that behavior before,
unfortunately.  I just tested double-clicking on another machine with
RC1 and it worked fine.  I know that file associations are screwed up
on my own machine.

I'll keep it in the back of my mind and see if I think of anything...

.hc