[PD] Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1.app released

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Mon Jun 13 04:32:10 CEST 2005

Hi HC and List,

I was really happy with this install on my desktop so... today I
upgraded my laptop to Tiger, then downloaded the app.

It opens but the weird thing is that the search path and start up in
the preferences are empty so none of the externals are loading.
Dumb question but ... what should these look like?
for example, for path i added
../extra/
which was clearly wrong.

Thanks,