[PD] perspective in gem

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jun 15 02:44:55 CEST 2005

Am 15.06.2005 um 02:14 schrieb dafydd hughes:
> I'm pretty inexperienced with GEM, so I might be missing something
> obvious, but is it possible to give objects individual perspective?

? multiple objects with individual perspective? i'm curious, my
imagination is limited to my 4 dimensions.

> I'd like to have 4 cubes side by side that all look the same.  If I
> use translateXYZ to space them out, the ones on the outside get really
> exaggerated perspective.

what you might want is to change the shape of your viewpoint or
frustum. see in the helpfile for [gemwin] the [pd viewing] subpatch.
if you find the perspective exaggerated try [perspec -0.5 0.5 -0.5 0.5
1 20( to gemwin.

?