[PD] perspective in gem

dafydd hughes dafydd61 at sideshowmedia.ca
Wed Jun 15 03:38:14 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply, Max

Max Neupert wrote:

> ? multiple objects with individual perspective? i'm curious, my
> imagination is limited to my 4 dimensions.

I didn't do a very good job of explaining myself.  I've created a
picture of what I'm trying to do:

http://www.sideshowmedia.ca/cubes.jpg

Basically, each object stays where it is but can be rotated.  Problem
is, as soon as I try to space the cubes out, perspective takes over...

> what you might want is to change the shape of your viewpoint or frustum.
> see in the helpfile for [gemwin] the [pd viewing] subpatch.

This is a great suggestion - thanks.  I will definitely explore it further.

cheers
dafydd