[PD] perspective in gem

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 15 03:46:37 CEST 2005

I think this comes from the fact that Gem uses a very wide-angle virtual
lens to look at the model space, the equivalent of a 40-ish mm camera lens.
I think that parameter is controllable withing openGL but I can't find
anything in Gem that allows to change this...

simply making the cubes bigger and further away doesn't fix it; you really
need a narrower camera angle.  Perhaps some Gem expert knows how to set this?

cheers
Miller