[PD] HID object, woes.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jun 15 17:52:36 CEST 2005

First off, I have to say, El Lechero looks very nice.  I am eagerly
awaiting seeing it in action.

Upon re-reading this email, I am not entirely sure what I changed in
0.6 to fix it.  ( I have some guesses).  Is the slow, cludginess
totally gone?

Is your Desktop running a 2.4 kernel and your laptop a 2.6 kernel?

.hc