[PD] when i compile pd....

nico sl1200mk2 at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 19:49:18 CEST 2005

my goal was to check if the cvs version of pd run with tcl/tk
8.4.10.....
the problem is that there's not the same folder structure in the cvs
that in the devel branch.

and also for example pmmac.h don't exist anywhere...

can you explain what's difference between your build system and
traditionnal one.

thank you for the reply
++
nico