[PD] weird opening problem on OSX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 16 04:54:58 CEST 2005

Yup, that's a bug that I think has been discussed on the pd-dev list.
I suppose it should be filed in the bug tracker:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1221673&group_id=55736&atid=478070

.hc

On Jun 15, 2005, at 8:21 PM, vade wrote:

> Another issue Ive had for a while, is if you have GEM added to your
> startup preferences, double clicking a file to launch PD causes the
> file to be read in before GEM has loaded, giving you error messages
> saying it cant find the objects. Closing the patch and re-opening
> works fine...
>
> :)
>
> 10.4.1 Powerbook,
>  PD-0.38-4-extended-RC 1.app
>

>  ::::
>  rectangle 4 3
> ... couldn't create
> gemwin
> ... couldn't create
> pix_filmYUV
> ... couldn't create
> alpha
> ... couldn't create
> pix_texture
> ... couldn't create
> color
> ... couldn't create
> translateXYZ
> ... couldn't create
> rectangle 4 3
> ... couldn't create
> pix_filmYUV
> ... couldn't create
> pix_texture
> ... couldn't create
> gemhead 50
> ... couldn't create
> gemhead 51
> ... couldn't create
> color
> ... couldn't create
> translateXYZ
> ... couldn't create
> alpha
> ... couldn't create
> GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
> GEM: ver: 0.90
> GEM: compiled: Apr 13 2005
> GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
> GEM: Authors :    Mark Danks (original version on irix/windows)
> GEM:         Chris Clepper (macOS-X)
> GEM:         Daniel Heckenberg (windows)
> GEM:         James Tittle (macOS-X)
> GEM:         IOhannes m zmoelnig (linux/windows)

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                                -William Carlos
Williams