[PD] pix to pdp bridge

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Jun 17 14:51:38 CEST 2005

hola,

jejeje, congratulations ... !!
especially, for being able to use firewire with pdp now
( which i can't test myself )...

ok, you can commit all the changes in the CVS,
but i don't have much time to do it
or even to check... the south is calling....

suerte,
sevy

http://grh.mur.at/software/pix2pdp.html

> LG
> Georg
>
> PS: @Yves:
> Can I (or you) check in the code into /externals/gem2pdp in CVS and could you
also apply the 2 patches from IOhannes (on sourceforge), because otherwise it
won't compile ... (or should I check in all the stuff?)