[PD] Chromium and Gem integration Q.

joreg joreg at gmx.at
Sat Jun 18 01:23:38 CEST 2005

halo

vade schrieb:

> We are interested in using cave systems/multipipe projection systems
> for interactive art performances, but no tools exist 'out of box' to
> create a cave system with 'n' projectors in 'y'  configuration..
> (afaik), that allow for realtime performance.

if you'd not mind being bound to windows and to a licensing model that
asks you to pay on commercial use i'd recommend you having a look at our
http://vvvv.meso.net thing.

basically similar to pd/gem but already equipped 'out of box' with a
multiscreen output system dubbed 'boygrouping'.

writing this i realize that we are really lacking documentation on this
feature. but http://vvvv.meso.net/tiki-index.php?page=Boygrouping should
  give you an idea of how to operate a boygroup.

alles gute.
joreg.