[PD] Re: [PD-announce] pix to pdp bridge

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sat Jun 18 19:49:30 CEST 2005

Hallo!

> also glad to see you went ahead and did other colorspaces, but I do
> wonder why you didn't use the GemPixUtils.cpp color conversion
> routines?  I think that it is better to use these so that we have a
> "one-stop-shop" to concentrate all optimizations...I also have a  little
Yes - I can change that if it is better. I simply looked in gem2pdp.cpp and
used the same conversion ...
Maybe we should also change it in gem2pdp.cpp ?

> quibble with "almost no cpu power", because this is basically  an effect
> that does touch every pixel, which can be quite something  depending on
> the size...
of course ... :) - I meant compared to gem2pdp (and if you use YUV there is
really almost nothing to do ...)

LG
Georg

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++