[PD] Pd meeting in NYC, tonight 6/19 at Share

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jun 19 20:10:24 CEST 2005

Just a reminder, we are doing an informal Pd-NYC get together at Share
tonight.  I'll be bringing a couple of devices to play with the HID
stuff.  I am aiming to be there on the earlier side of things.

http://share.dj/share/event_info.php?eventID=165

7 p.m. 'til around a bit after 1 a.m.(ish??)

68 jay st dumbo bkln
room 317 (elevator or stairs to the 3rd floor)
(+1,) 718 935 1631

____

"Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope."

                                -Edsger Dykstra