[PD] error compiling zexy on OSX from CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jun 20 14:40:22 CEST 2005

On Jun 20, 2005, at 6:36 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> Also, zexy externals are included in the -extended.app builds, they
>> are  compiled as individual objects, so no need for "-lib zexy", etc.
>
> how do you hanlde the sigbinops with your installer ? ([>=~]) or those
> included too ?

I didn't actually do the work to get zexy compiling as individual
objects.  I just noticed that they are in externals/build/darwin.
Anything included in the externals/build/darwin build is included in
the Pd-extended.app.

> and i hope, you didn't forget the abstractions.

I included them.  You can see how its in done here:

packages/darwin_app/Makefile

.hc

> i would hate people complaining that zexy didn't work, just because
> someone forgot to include half of it.
>
> (anyhow, this is not intended to be a rant on the packages; great job
> you are doing)

____

                            - Eldridge Cleaver