[PD] GEM second window Mac OS Tiger - FIXED

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Tue Jun 21 20:16:30 CEST 2005

It appears there are various types of weird behaviors on PowerMacs
running Tiger with respect to second displays, brightness,
resolution, etc.

I tried zapping PRAM and various other tips from forums, then ran the
ati display utilities:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/drivers/
radeondisplayutilities.html

and now i have my second display back.
although this has been out for a while, so i'm not sure why it fixed
the problem.

best,