[PD] newbie

vade doktorp at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 23:05:39 CEST 2005

if you look at pure-data.org, you should be able to find all the
tutorial packages, and help files for what ever libraries you might
be interested in. the gem docs are quite good, as are the help files
in the newer builds of the PD apps.

if you have specific things you are looking for/to do, feel free to
ask, but for any basic functionality (ie logic, how do I get audio i/
o, objects, etc), the basic help files should lay that all out.

Good luck and welcome to the community!.