[PD] ostrov.mur.at - call for entry

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Wed Jun 22 11:33:11 CEST 2005

Hello pd community,

ostrov is worklab/conference/symposium,
that will take place on island Sv.Anastasia (AKA Bolshevik) on the Black Sea in Bulgaria from 1st to 20th August 2005.
Ostrov is action partly self-organized, partly undertaken by http://i-space.org,
supported by http://cc.mur.at, http://kunstlabor.at.
We expect to interpose meeting of creative people of similar hobby groups (media, art, technology).
There are few parallel projects : http://stroem.ung.at/  http://mobile.kunstlabor.at/ .

Basic living - working conditions will be provided:
accommodation in rooms and tents for limited ammount of people, boarding in restaurant for cheap prices,
transport from seside to island and back, internet connection,
basic audio/video equipment for realization of lectures and installations.

There will be probably quite few people who actualy are interested in pure data, and would like to join workshops.
We would very welcome creative people who likes to connect their hollidays with small workshop, lecture, performance ...
Also would be a good idea to present work of PD developers remotely :
installing your patch for certain time on location as demonstration,arranging streaming session ... or another idea ?
If you have one, please have a look at timeline on our website and then send an application (from the same site).

I will present there some video material filmed on pd~convention 2004 in Graz,
hope is ok, this is also to ask people who were there and do *NOT* agree
with showing of their part, then please write to me.

Plase note that we do not have any resources to pay travelling expenses or artist fees.
Sorry, this you need to arrange on your own. We will give you moral and technicall support if you come up with
interesting event and need help.

more info will be given on mailing list:

and website :

http://ostrov.mur.at

I am looking forward to hear from you.
Ales Zemene