[PD] GEM second window Mac OS Tiger - FIXED

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Wed Jun 22 14:02:03 CEST 2005

Good fix...

Even on 10.3.9 I still have weird issues with gemwin refusing to get
created due to missing context... I have no idea what this is about, but
its always on the second monitor (always works on the primary) but oddly
enough I can't see any pattern to it, a little embarassing at the last
workshop when someone asked how to do fullscreen on the second monitor. :(

Something to do with all the fancy monitor detection stuff, I think I
have settled into a pattern that keeps it working for performances, but
that I abide by without thinking about it...

B<>