[PD] GEM second window Mac OS Tiger - FIXED

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Wed Jun 22 15:30:49 CEST 2005

Hey Ben,

I still have one unresolved issue...maybe you have an idea.

I'm able to send a gem window out now when i run pd/gem normally
however... there are times when I need to use Apple's X11 (e.g. using
pidip) and I can't figure out how to get the X window to go to my s-
video out. When using Apple's X11, no other display is detected.
Any ideas?

I've posted to some mac forums but no luck yet.

Best,

>>> p