[PD] GEM second window Mac OS Tiger - FIXED

Paris Treantafeles paris at parisgraphics.com
Thu Jun 23 15:25:20 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,

Yeah, I think you're right - I've been asking all the Mac people I
know and haven't gotten any further with this.
I can run it in "root" mode and output the entire X11 screen to the s-
video and can do mirrored or non-mirrored.
I don't have a DVI display so haven't tried that.
Of course one lame workaround for now is to output the entire X11
screen with a large gem (or another apps rendering window) taking up
most of the screen.
Except for the menu bar it's ok.

Best,