[PD] Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1.app

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 23 19:56:32 CEST 2005

On Jun 21, 2005, at 10:32 AM, martin pichlmair wrote:

> hi hcs, list,
>
> the recent Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1.app still hangs at start-up
> (10.4.1). i have no JACK running.

Hangs meaning it never starts?  Or the 10 second delay thing that you
talked about before?  RC1 is compiled without Jack support, so that's
not an issue.  I haven't seen this behavior, and I've tested it on 3 or
4 Macs.  Can you see where its hanging?  (i.e. -verbose -stderr)  Does
it work OK from the command line?

> second thing is that the included pdp immediately crashes pd.

Yeah, you have to have the libs in the right place, or it crashes.

.hc