[PD] GEM second window Mac OS Tiger - FIXED

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jun 23 20:55:32 CEST 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Paris Treantafeles wrote:
> Share: It's the best gathering around for sure. I wish I could be there
> more often but that's a long story! I hope the PD gathering last week
> went well!

BTW there's now a Share-Montréal. The second gathering happened on June
12, one day after the eleventh pdmtl (PureData-Montréal) meeting, at the
same place as pdmtl: Vidéographe-PARC, 4550, Garnier avenue, Plateau
Mont-Royal, Montréal.

(There is a significant intersection between the Share-Montréal people and
the students of the FIVI workshop that I have previously mentioned)

,-o--------o--------o--------o-. ,---. irc.freenode.net #dataflow |
`-o------------o-------------o-' | | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |