[PD] Pd config manager script

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 23 20:46:43 CEST 2005

I just wrote a script to manage various Pd config files.  It allows you
to select, save, delete, and list them.  Its in CVS.  You can get it
here in about 24 hours:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/pure-data/scripts/
config-switcher.sh?rev=1.1.1.1

Its also attached.  Currently, it supports MacOSX configs and .pdrc,
but it would be trivial to add support for other Pd config files.