[PD] no tk on OSX 10.3.9

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Jun 24 16:54:27 CEST 2005

I have a patch in on the patch tracker on sourceforge that cleans up
the build process on OSX regarding Tcl/Tk and jack.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1204294&group_id=55736&atid=478072

If you are going to be building a Pd.app (as opposed to a command
line/Wish Shell pd), then I think you'll find it easier to use
packages/darwin_app/Makefile from CVS.  Just set up the files from CVS
like this: https://www.puredata.org/docs/developer/devlayout   and run
"make darwin_app_core".  There is a README in packages/darwin_app also.

.hc