[PD] sample player anyone?

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:34:57 CEST 2005

hi

i was wondering if anyone has a nice sample player that would like to
share with me.
I have couple of them from projects I did a while ago but they are quite
messy and they are proving to be very hard to reuse.

In my opinion it would be great to include one in the pd docs that could
be reused (humm... there is none yet, am i right? there was none couple
of years ago at least...). I know there is one (qsample.pd) but i mean
one that can be copied and included several times into another project
without changging any code.

thanks

--
altern