[PD] dynamic guis

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Jun 28 19:00:59 CEST 2005

Sliders can be created like any other object. I can't recall their exact
name at the moment, but looking at the raw text of a patch with a slider
in it would reveal that quickly enough. All their parameters can be set
by sending them messages as well, and parameters can be set as arguments
to the creation of the object. the X_GUIs help file has stuff on that
IIRC. Sorry, it's been a while since I made a PD patch, but I assure you
that sliders can be treated just like regular objects.

Cheers,
ian

--
http://www.0x09.com