[PD] split off first path component of osc messages

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Jun 28 20:43:00 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Lorenz Schori hat gesagt: // Lorenz Schori wrote:

> does not work for me. i worked around it using [niagara]/[glue] [s2l]/
> [l2s]...
>
> i use Pd-0.38-4-extended-RC1.app from hans on osx 10.4.1 and OSCx
> "ver: 0.2, compiled: Apr  6 2005."

Okay, if you follow osc_dev, you might have seen my questions
regarding this. I now added the solution, Matt Wright choose for the
Max objects to the Pd OSCroute.c as well, so if you - after the
Sourceforge delay of about 1 day - update your CVS copy, you will get
the [OSCroute /*] behaviour back, as described in the help patch.

If you don't want to wait, I attached the new source, too.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "scans" _ http://footils.org/cms/show/41