[PD] Install Pd on FC4 Linux?

David Kendall dkendall at calarts.edu
Wed Jun 29 03:02:09 CEST 2005

Thanks for the advice, Pat. I did notice that Plannet CCRMA will be ready
for FC4 pretty soon. That is encouraging. I was hoping that an install of
Planet CCRMA would take care of my problem.

By the way, I checked the page listing all the software contained in the
Planet CCRMA distribution, and it looks like it comes with Pd 0.37. Does
Planet CCRMA actually come with the latest version of Pd, or would I need
to upgrade if I want Pd 0.38?

In any case, I think I'll keep investigating tcl with the hope that I can
get Pd and GEM running sooner, rather than later.

David