[PD]add several signals

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Jun 29 17:35:26 CEST 2005

I asked a similar question earlier, you could search the list for a more
detailed (and perhaps correct) account, but... from what I understand,
the dac~ sums the inputs to each channel just like [+~] does. So it
doesn't need to be done manually, indeed, there's is no functional
difference between the two methods.

Multiple [dac~]s can be used. If this does cause a performance hit, I
think it is negligble on modern computers. *BUT* my personal opinion
(and I think it is shared by many people that promote clean, modular,
reusable code) is that using multiple [dac~]s is bad design practice.
LMK if you want more clarification on that, but otherwise I'll spare you
(and the list) my little design theory speech.

Cheers,
Ian

--
http://www.0x09.com