[PD] launch difficulties

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Wed Jun 29 20:04:49 CEST 2005

I'm attaching my attempt at documenting the structure of pd, based on
reading through the pd-038-4 source. The last few paragraphs describe
the tcl interface.
I did this because I couldn't find anything about it anywhere else,
except for Miller Puckette's notes.txt which I have (mostly) inserted at
the beginning.
It isn't finished, I don't claim that any of it is correct, and I would
welcome any and all corrections and clarifications.
(My main reason for doing this is to be able to compile a more 'unixy'
version of pd using Cygwin on Windows.)

Martin