[PD] mcafee firewall

jmmmp jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Wed Jun 29 21:26:00 CEST 2005

does anyone has mcafee firewall installed?

before I had to give pd full access to the internet only at the first
time, and then it would always start with no questions. but somehow now
each time that I start pd the firewall appears, saying that pd "has
changed since last time" (mood change, more mature, or whatever)

that doesn't limit pd in any way, it's just boring each time I want to
start the program (at least 10 times a day) I have to fill the cross. has
anyone this problem as well?

--
Lugostr. 14
79100 Freiburg i. Br.