[PD] splitfilename bug?

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Fri Jul 1 12:27:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

Lately, while working on a patch, i've had some strange crashes. I think
i have found the source at splitfilename. When you are sending symbols
to it, after a while it simply crashes. Attached is a patch which
illustrates this behaviour - type some asdfasdf into the symbol atoms
and prepare for segfault.

I'm on linux, and have tried this on three pd installs - 0.38(-4?)
devel, Miller's 0.38-4 and the latest debian package.

regards,
Johannes